Envoy B2B and NetSuite
is Wholesale B2B ECommerce
The fastest time to value in the market. No more waiting for months.
Realtime, with wide support. Certified by NetSuite.
It's AFA Focused
Purpose built for apparel, footwear, and accessories. It works like your business.
- We’ve been in the industry for years, and we’re experts in the market.
- We’ve poured all of that expertise and know-how into building a killer integration between Envoy B2B and NetSuite.
- We talk to buyers, reps, and brands on a daily basis, and we’ve harnessed all that feedback to build a user-driven connector.
How Does Envoy B2B and NetSuite Work Together?
- NetSuite syncs all customer, product, and inventory data - both on-hand and future - into Envoy B2B
- Orders submitted in Envoy B2B automatically funnel into NetSuite for fulfillment
- As orders update all of that data is visible to retailers in Envoy B2B
- Our integration includes invoicing and Pay Now with NetSuite
A Lightning Fast Adoption
The only turn-key B2B e-Commerce solution certified on SuiteApp.com
Most software providers lock your brand into a 12-16 week implementation
Envoy B2B will have you up and running with a full integration in as little as 2-3 weeks
Envoy vs. Others
- A better integration to NetSuite
- Much faster implementation timeline
- Lower price point
- Experience with large, enterprise brands means a deeper feature set
- More user-friendly and modern interface
- Best in class iPad/iPhone application
- Built for the buyer, not just the brand
- Customer and buyer feedback drives our product roadmap
- Real-time order sync
- iPad/iPhone for reps
- Real-time inventory updates
- Offline mode
- Multiple colorway view
- Barcode scanning for mobile application
- Catalog builder
- Configurable product grids
- Assortment campaigns
- Size curves
- Real-time customer activity reports
- Visualize your cart/merchandising
- Built-in wholesale reports
- Customer & product segmentation
- Advanced filtering/search capabilities
- Available to purchase inventory
- Available to sell inventory
- Automated split shipments
- Wholesale showroom
- Content/file management
Hear From Other Brands Like You
"Rollout was seriously great, I couldn’t think of a better experience. We rolled it out in 2 weeks, but it could have been a lot faster if needed. We are going to significantly reduce human errors and process more orders more easily now with Envoy B2B connected to NetSuite."
Avery Nystrom, Howler Brothers
"Working with The Envoy team has been great, and we are excited about having it so tightly connected to NetSuite. This is a game changer for us."
Alexis Dean, Original Footwear
It's Time To Become #B2B😀BETTER
Easy replenishment and pre-book orders for your retailers.
A one stop shop content destination for your reps and retailers